4-Days Samburu and Ol Pejeta Wild Safari
This trip will cover 2 amazing conservancies in Kenya. One of them being Samburu where you get to experience the culture diversity of the Samburu people as you enjoy nature and the perfect wild experiences of the reserve. Ol Pejeta is the largest black rhino sanctuary in east Africa, and home to two of the world’s last remaining northern white rhino. It is the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees, in a Sanctuary established to rehabilitate animals rescued from the black market. It has some of the highest predator densities in Kenya, and still manages a very successful livestock programme.
Olpejeta wildlife sanctuary
Snow peaked Mount Kenya (weather permitting)
Samburu game reserve
Coffee, tea, sisal, pineapple and subsistence farmlands.
Distinct climatic zones of Kenya on way to Samburu game reserve
Tour Price Include:
- Nairobi airport hotel pick up/ drop off transfers:
- Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van.
- Services of a experienced English/ other language speaking driver/ guide.
- Stay in economy,standard or luxury lodge/ tented camps
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees.
- All meals on safari.
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up /drop off at Nairobi airport,Nairobi airport or residence
- Government taxes and local levies